A lot of my friends have been asking for kitchen/food-related gift ideas this year, so I thought it'd be fun to share a holiday gift guide. A few of these items I have already purchased for other people, a few of them I am hoping Santa puts under the tree, and the rest I own myself and absolutely adore.
- This is the perfect gift for the coffee enthusiast in your life. The travel coffee kit comes with Stumptown beans, a grinder, an Aeropress, two mugs, and a cute canvas carrying case, and is perfect for camping or on the road.
- I have been coveting this gray round cocotte from Staub for a few years now. Not only is it beautiful to look at, but it is the perfect size for stews and soup for a family of two to three.
- who doesn't love the classic Whirley-Pop popcorn maker? Such a fun way to make popcorn for little ones, or for the big kid in all of us.
- Hot Cakes is a cute little shop here in Seattle, famous for their
s. They just started making these adorable s'mores kits that would make a great gift. I can also attest that they are delicious.
- I plan to purchase these 4 food canisters from Crate and Barrell in the new year. I love the pastel colors.
- This year I bought a few of these chocolate chip cookie mixes as gifts. I've made them a few times, and they are incredible.
- I just recently discovered this super tasty cheese powder from King Arthur Flour. You can use it to make cheese sauce for mac and cheese, broccoli, nachos, etc. or you can do what I do and sprinkle it on popcorn. I have bought a few containers for gifts.
- I own a few of these Mazama large coffee mugs (based out of Portland), which are so pretty to look at, and the perfect size for a cup of coffee.
- I love love this toaster. One of these days I will save up the money to splurge, or maybe I'll find it under the tree this year!!!
- I own a set of these copper measuring cups and I love them. You can set them on the counter and they don't fall over, and copper, need I say more.