1. rearrange my living room (this may lead to a feeling of satisfaction and accomplishment)
2. eat chocolate cake (this will
Prior to this morning's feng shui organizational experiment, my photography studio consisted of a very nice couch, a very narrow windowsill, and a bear-sized window.
The bear-sized window provides the most desirable picture taking light (overcast). No, you must have mistaken my words, I didn't say the most desirable light for sun tanning or vitamin D acquisition.
Now, thanks to my spatial organization skills and ultimate desire to move heavy furniture all afternoon, I have a new make-shift photography studio. This new studio also functions as a kitchen table and an office - brilliant!
Gone are the days of resentment. I have now come to appreciate your fine qualities and sweet aroma. I know 28 years is a long time to hold a grudge - can you ever forgive me?
Savory Caramelized Onion and Cheese Muffin Recipe (make 12 muffins)
1/2 cup chopped sweet onions
1 tbsp butter (used for the onions)
1/2 cup vegetable broth
1/2 cup whole milk
3 tbsp butter melted
1 cup all purpose flour
1 cup whole wheat pastry flour
3 tsp baking powder
1 tsp salt
1 tbsp sugar
1 cup shredded cheese
1. Preheat oven to 400 F.
2. In a frying pan, fry the onion with butter, on low heat, until caramelized ~ 10 minutes.
3. In a bowl mix the butter, broth, milk, and egg.
4. In a separate bowl, mix the flour, baking powder, salt, and sugar.
5. Combine the wet and the dry ingredients. Stir in the onions and the cheese, making sure to not over mix. It is ok to have lumps in your batter.
6. Fill muffin cups with batter and bake for 20 - 30 minutes.