I've come up with a few tips on how to toss pizza dough.
1. Generously, sprinkle your counter with flour.
2. Roll the dough into a 10 inch circle.
3. Drape the dough over your right fist and left hand.
4. With a spinning motion, spin the dough into the air and let fall onto your right fist. Use your left hand to guide the dough.
5. Continue tossing, spinning, and stretching the dough evenly until you have a desired size.
6. If you would like a video demonstration of this process please follow this link. Tony Gemignani is the eight-time world pizza-tossing champion. He has mad pizza tossing skills.